Founded in 2007, Accademia delle Imprese Europea (www.accademiaimprese.com) is a non-profit association with the aim of developing, promoting and defending the territorial identity, an inseparable set of landscape-natural characteristics, cultural traditions and fully Italian products.
At the request of the manufacturing companies, after careful evaluation of traceability requirements, the P.I.T. (territorial identity product) trademarks are assigned to products that are entirely Italian from the conception to the packaging.
Accademia delle Imprese Europea will participate as a protagonist in EUROFLORA, the prestigious international exhibition, which will be held at the Parks of Nervi in Genoa from 23 April to 08 May 2022, with an awesome exhibition space available in a central position. By becoming members of the Accademia delle Imprese Europea, consortia, flora and nursery companies and farms producing fruit trees, herbaceous crops and aromatic herbs will have the opportunity to exhibit plants representing their own territory.
Accademia delle Imprese Europea will manage an area of 600 square meters that will be divided into 3 macro-areas: North, Center, South and Isles in their turn divided into basic modules of 4th square meters each.
Services offered to participating members and paid by the Accademia delle Imprese Europea
- Taking charge of the plants and their placement by a local expert nurseryman.
- Affixing the plate with the scientific name of the plant, which will be participating to the competition organized by Euroflora. The name of the producer will be added after the examination of judges.
- Wrapping of the container, as requested by Euroflora.
- Daily care of the plants by the nurseryman.
- Daily cleaning of spaces.
- Banner, one per macro-area, with the names of the producers.
- Inclusion of the producers in the Euroflora 2022 catalogue.
- Discounted daily passes or tickets on request.
- Possibility of self-managed sale of products in a 16th square meters special stand (+ 8 square meters of warehouse) outside the Accademia exhibition’s space.
HOW TO JOIN
Fill the participation form on this page.
For the participating companies, in addition to the fee, the costs will only consist of the shipment of the plants to the address of the nurseryman appointed by Accademia delle Imprese Europea. At the end of Euroflora, the plants will not be returned, but will compose a public park created specifically, so the producer will continue to have visibility.
In additional, during Euroflora, the Academy will organize conferences on the following topics:
1. Flowers and plants for well-being
2. Environmental eco-sustainability
3. Proximity tourism
4. The roles of urban green
Consortia or companies that ask to sponsor a conference, will be able to exhibit their transformation products during the event.
If you are interested in participating, please, contact us as soon as possible at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to provide you with any further information you may require.
The participation fee is EUR 500,00 per module.
Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Account Name: Accademia delle Imprese Europea
The motive of the banking discount will have to bring back: “Partecipation in Euroflora 2022”.